One of the services that Home Restoration Service offers our clients is that of a quick reference source for reliable services.
As a client or as a subscriber to our Preventive Maintenance Program, you are able to have quick access to any of our Endorsed Local Providers (ELPs).
Who is an Endorsed Local Provider?
An ELP is anyone who we have used directly or who comes recommended by one of our valued clients. To us an ELP is someone that we know will provide a quality service at a reasonable price; someone who is honest and reliable; and someone that has the same high professional standards as HRS.
At Home Restoration Service, we can do almost anything concerning remodeling or repair for your home. However, there are some services that:
1. We either don’t offer, such as carpeting, granite counter tops, pool installations or HVAC services, where we recommend one of our ELPs; or
2. Are a service which we can do offer, such as new fence construction, but which we prefer recommending the use of one of our ELPs, because we know that they can provide the same service at a lower cost then we can, since that is their primary business.
Our goal is always to provide the best cost effective solution to meet your needs regardless of who does the work.
Here are some of the areas covered by our ELPs:
· Brick & Stone Masonry
· Custom Cabinets
· Foundation Repair
· Glass Enclosures
· Granite & Marble Counter tops
· Mirrors – Custom
· Ornamental Iron
· Plumbing – if beyond what we are comfortable doing
· Pools – New and Servicing
· Real estate agents
· Stone, brick and masonry work
· Tree Services
· Windows – New and Replacements
While you can find any of these services in your phone book, identifying the best one can take time. And if you choose less than the best, it could cost you not just time but money as well. Using one of Home Restoration Service’s ELPs helps remove the guess work to save you money.
To find out more about using our Endorsed Local Providers, contact us.